Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Week 3:5 Explore Flickr


Books are love!
Originally uploaded by janetmck
Is this how to make reading sexy? I found several interesting photos I could have added to the blog under the subject of "books." I enjoyed reading the comments under the photos, the profiles of the photographers and glimpsing at other photos in their "photostreams." I also discovered how to use the "favorites" feature and to view them as a group whenever I want. I also discovered that photographers respond very quickly and nicely when you ask permission to use their photos in your blog.

However, I do feel like a rank beginner because I seem to need further steps which are missing from the instructions.

2 comments:

Mrs. McConnell said...

How did you post the photo? Through flickr or did you download the picture and then uploaded it to blogger??

Katie said...

Lee,
I was wondering the same thing. When I click on the box I see where the photo is supposed to go it takes me to the picture at Flickr. So in a way it works but definitely not the way you had intended. Perhaps you do need to save the photo to your desktop and then upload it into the blog.

Katie