Monday, June 23, 2008

Week 1:2 Goals/Success Habits

My goal is to utilize what I will learn in the "23 things" to create a dynamic wiki as a school library web page.  

The easiest habit among the 7 1/2 Habits I viewed is #2: "Accept responsibility for your own learning."  The hardest would be #7 1/2: "Play."  However, I just stopped painting an outdoor shed in order to get down to brass tacks and start this class.  Painting is a form of play for me, I adore it and have painted every room of my huge house and several rooms of my friends so putting down a paintbrush is not easy for me to do....

I am concerned that I will get stuck as the instructions on "creating a blog" could have used a few more steps.  I (and all of you) will see how successful I have been.

1 comment:

Katie said...

So, Lee, I see we need to figure out how to make this as much fun as painting your house. I'd actually like to see some photos of your house. I've tried to describe your different colored walls and can't do it justice. Would you consider posting some photos??

And I know how much you enjoy artwork. Take a look at this site where you can upload a photo and make it look like its in a museum.
http://www.dumpr.net/museumr.php

Enjoy-
Katie