Friday, June 27, 2008

Week 3:5 Part 2 FlickrStorm

I attempted to use FlickrStorm to select various photos of "ravens" (available under Creative Commons in Flickr) to add to this blog as a slideshow.  The raven is the mascot of the high school portion of my school.  It doesn't look like it worked so I will try to add from a saved file on my desktop.....No, it didn't load from my desktop either.    Here I am again attempting to load this on July 16.   Let's see what happens http://www.zoo-m.com/flickr-storm/set/647e8144beb5d7c37f777a3548c66a14bebcbbff
Ok, that didn't work, let's try this: file:///Users/carolharris/Desktop/FlickrStorm:%20Photo%20Set.webarchive

2 comments:

Katie said...

We need to put our heads together and figure out why your photos aren't posting to the blog. I know I'm missing out on some great pictures.

Katie

Katie said...

Could be because you are linking to a Flickstorm which is a collection of pictures as opposed to just one photo. When I click on the box in the blog it takes me to all of the photos. I'll have to play around with Flickr to see how they recommend you show that you're linking to a collection/album.