Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Week 7:17 Learning 2.0 SandBox

I had joined "wikispaces" months ago with the idea of creating a library wiki.  However, at that time the tutorials on the site were so vague that when I ran into problems, I had no recourse (I followed the FAQ answer to my problem but it didn't fix it).  I hope that I will now be able to be successful.  Having said that, the "Wikispaces TeacherTube Tutorial" was terrible.  The voice was way too soft and monotone and I only watched half of it.  The PB tutorials were great and I wonder how many in our district use that instead of wikispaces.

I added to the Learning 2.0 SandBox under "Blogging & Avatars," "Photos & Images," and "Wikis"

1 comment:

Katie said...

I think WV Library is using PB wiki as well as some other local folks. I think a day of sharing and creating wiki's might be a good investment of professional development time.