Monday, July 7, 2008

Week 5:10 Text Generators

Ninja!
Well, I googled "text generators" and at the bottom of the screen were a lot of related searches....I chose "animated text generators," and found the Ninja Text Generator  at the following (sorry, I don't know how to link) http://www.fodey.com/generators/animated/ninjatext.asp

I learned about wordle.net from the rosie.com blog and have enjoyed using it to create word posters.  This would be a great site for students who have to create personality posters of themselves.   Here is a poster I made about reading (you can click on it): 


2 comments:

Soccer Mom (Kristen A) said...

You did a great job on this assignment. I think your idea would be neat for each student to create an animation of themselves.

Katie said...

When you go to 'create a new post' and the page opens to the posting tab one of the choices at the top of gray band in the compose window is an image for linking. It is so small on my screen that I can't tell you for sure what the image is..perhaps two links of chain. It is to the right of the T w/the color box. BEFORE you click it you need to type and select the text you want to link. So in your case you might type Ninja Text Generator; then select/highlight it and then click on the linking button. Then you will get a popup box in which to type the URL.

I hope this explains it adequately.